I haven’t posted in weeks and that is totally on me.
I’m a shit.
I beg your forgiveness.
Here’s what you missed …
We had friends dine with us, Caia got bratty, and I quit my job. That’s really it. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but here it is in vivid Technicolor detail …
As you can see here in this photo, there was a chicken pot pie which was delicious. There was also a cheesecake brownie, and other things that I am too tired to describe.
We also drank wine.
It was alright.
Here are other pictures …
These people all were there.
They read things and spoke on phones.
If you don’t believe me, LOOK AT THE FUCKING PHOTOS.
It’s 2:30(ish) in the morning and I am tired.
I promise I’ll be better in the future.
(I promise I’ll be good.)
Don’t … you know … STOP emailing me?
But the threats?
I have a family!
(Thank you for the threats.)
(I feel loved.)
- Why can’t I just have a CHICKEN POT PIE?! (parentingisfunny.wordpress.com)
- Vegetable Pot Pie (thericealwaysboilsover.wordpress.com)
- Excuses, Excuses (alaskim.com)
- Kristen Stewart’s Radical Apology (theatlantic.com)
- Chicken Pot Pie (pilgrimbaker.wordpress.com)
- Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Rewind (tampa.cbslocal.com)
- Kristen Stewart Taking Cowardly Way in Apology to Rupert Sander’s Wife? (celebs.gather.com)
Kristen Stewart knows how I feel.
She and I are soul mates.
(You KNEW this storm was comin’.)
(You knew Kristen and I were destined to be together.)
( … )